Key to communication in today’s world is to be innovative and representative of the company it is originating from.
By outsourcing your web site design and development to Activecraft we make sure to create a design strategy with user friendly navigation making sure visitor’s understand your message and act on its influence.
Our professional website design with latest innovative outsourcing team, our portfolio is an evidence and confirmation to our commitment to excellence.
Activecraft is a leading service provider in outsourcing web site development and website designing development services to our clients all across the world (Europe, china, USA, India).
Our competitive pricing and top notch offshore website design and development team can provide an excellent offshore website design and development solutions giving your company competitive advantage over the web and your competition.
Activecraft has been assisting individuals; small and medium businesses, companies, and organizations in establish Internet presence and have developed over 150+ websites.
With Activecraft on your side, you have access to some of the most talented and professional website designers in IT industry.
With our low cost web development rates you are in a win-win situation. If you are not satisfied with your current online presence, please let Activecraft help you strengths your current website.
Are you a web developer and you are new to the bootstrap framework? Are you thinking where I can get more information about bootstrap development? Let’s explore more about it.
Over the past few years, bootstrap has become a very popular front-end development framework. Many developers and designers continue to get on board. However, there’s a reason for that.
The Bootstrap framework has many features and providing several benefits to those who are using it. Following are the top 5 benefits of using the bootstrap framework:-
- The speed of Development– The speed of development is one of its major advantages. If you’re looking to develop an application or a website quickly, you should definitely consider using Bootstrap.
- Responsiveness– Bootstrap gives you responsive layout and 12-column grid system which help dynamically adjust the website to a perfect screen resolution. The ‘responsive utility classes’ feature of Bootstrap helps you to hide/show a certain section of content for a particular screen size.
- Consistency-Bootstrap was actually founded on this principle. It ensures the ultimate consistency regardless of who’s working on the project. Moreover, the results work uniformly across various browsers and the output remains same whether you’re using Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Customizable– Bootstrap can be customized according to the specifications of your project. Developers can establish the features which are important and the rest can be tossed. This is easily done using the Bootstrap customize page. Just tick off all the features you don’t want and your custom version of Bootstrap will be ready for download.
- Support– Bootstrap has a huge support community behind it so you can usually get help to fix issues promptly. Furthermore, Bootstrap also releases continual updates to fix any new issues. It’s currently being hosted developed, hosted and maintained by GitHub with over 9,000 commits and over 500 contributors.